Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 May 2010

seven point evaluation Q6









What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

When creating my website I used an apple Mac computer.

Because I have created this website I have gained a much wider knowledge of the different programs and technology on the MAC computers. I have previously worked with these computers at home and school and knew how to operate the programs we would be using. One downside about the Mac’s were if you had to work on a different machine you had to take all your work which was time consuming and annoying.

The main program I used throughout the construction of the website was Iweb. This like most of the software included on Mac’s was very user friendly. I previously had used the program to create my preliminary website and knew how to use it quite well. The Iweb program was much simpler than other website design programs such as Dreamweaver and I created my website quite quickly.

Another program I only used briefly was Imovie. This is a movie-editing program and is also easy to operate. I only briefly used this program to edit and create my video and don’t have a great understanding of the program.

The last program I used was Microsoft Word. I have a wide knowledge of this program as I use it in ICT. All of my written coursework was created with this program and then uploaded

The work to Blogger.





No comments:

Post a Comment