Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 May 2010

seven point evaluation Q7


Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it too the full product?

From my preliminary task of creating a simple two page website with a partner to creating a much more complex four page site I think I have learned lots and improved my understanding of media products and media theory in general.

My preliminary site was called “” we chose this name randomly and just thought it sounded quite professional and posh. The colour scheme for this site was two different gradient blues and white. We used a plain white background as this made the features on the page stand out more.

As you can see the two sites are quite different this is mostly because the preliminary website was influenced mostly by my partner. The preliminary site looks much calmer than my main site as I have used bold but simple colours. I think my main website is more inviting and interesting and appeals to a wider audience with the simple layout.

My main site has more content on the page and has a centre point that is the picture slideshow in the middle of the page. The main website also contains more links compared with the preliminary site making it more interactive

I have also used video in my main site and more of my own photography giving the website a personal touch.

In addition as stated in the previous question I have gained a much wider in depth knowledge of the programs that I used in the creation of the site.



No comments:

Post a Comment