Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 May 2010

seven point evaluation Q5

How did you attract/address your audience?

From my survey and website research I established a good understanding of what the target audience would be attracted and interested by.

I used interactive features such as rollovers slideshows and video as the survey showed visual content was most attractive to the audience.

I used simple but hard hitting language on the site as this appealed to the widest audience and was most understandable.

I stuck with a simple but bold colour scheme of white red, white and blue this made the page interesting and associated with Britian as it’s the colours of the union jack.

Our logo is in the top right corner of the page with the title and navigation bar this stuck to the demographics of website layouts and made the site look professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment